- Mixing colors of light
- In absence of color the result is black
- Presence of all three primaries is white
- Mixing colors pigment / CMYK
- Absence of color is white
- Presence of all three primaries is black
MEANING OF BLACK: DARKNESS
How the color black affects us physically and mentally?
- Feeling inconspicuous
- A restful emptiness
- Mysterious evoking a sense of potential and possibility
MEANING OF GRAY: SHADOW
How the color gray affects us physically and mentally?
EIGENGRAU (GERMAN: INTRINSIC GRAY)
- The color seen by the eye in perfect darkness
- Eigengrau is perceived as lighter than a black object in normal
- Lighting conditions, because contrast is more important to the
- Visual system than absolute brightness.
MEANING OF WHITE : LIGHT
HOW THE COLOR WHITE AFFECTS US MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY?
- Aids mental clarity
- Encourages us to clear clutter or obstacles
- Evokes purification of thoughts or actions
- Enables fresh beginnings